Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unexpected

I had car accident yesterday. It was raining and I was in the highway on my way home. I took an exit and, while taking a sharp curve, my car just got slippery and out of control. I realized the trouble immediately and tried to control the stirring wheel without success. I suddenly understood that this was a loosing battle, and tried to do as much damage control as possible. I sharply turned the stirring wheel to the right, the same direction as the car was spinning. I slammed the breaks and hoped for the best. I landed on the side railing. My hands were shaking and for a minute, I didn't know what to do.

I've been dealing with the insurance company pretty much all day long. And I've been very sad. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: